HISPANIC WOMEN’S LEAGUE (HWL) COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP AWARDS
Dear Friends of the community,
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit a nomination for our HWL Community Leadership Awards. Selected recipients will be honored at our Annual Scholarship Awards Dinner held in the fall of 2018 celebrating our 39th Anniversary.
The awards recognize outstanding service and achievement of community leaders and/or organizations.
We will be giving out two awards recognizing women, men and/or organizations who are truly dedicated to improving the growth and success of the Latino community. Please consider nominating those who play this important role and meet at least one of the criteria listed below:
- Has a direct and noteworthy role in the professional growth of the Hispanic community.
- Brought about significant change for Hispanics in our community, local government, civil society or the education system.
- Serves as an inspirational mentor and/or role model to a Latino (a).
- Is a life-long leader who exemplifies values of fearless leadership.
- Has shown a track record for supporting the growth of the Hispanic Women’s League.
Please send your nominations by email at email@example.com or send to our mailing address at P.O. BOX 874 Buffalo, NY 14216. If you have any questions, please contact us via email.
Deadline for Submitting a nomination is July 18, 2018.